Sensible Ideas for Success with Fly Stoppers
From irritating your horse to ruining your trip, flies could be a large drawback across the barn. That’s why we developed Fly Stoppers, the neatest solution to cease the flies earlier than they begin. As a way to be sure these tiny, useful bugs can do every part they’ll to guard your horse and your barn, take a look at the good ideas and regularly requested questions beneath.
How do I do know if my Fly Stoppers are able to be launched?
Launch your Fly Stoppers while you see 12 or extra tiny black bugs shifting round contained in the bag. Hatching usually begins between 1-14 days after you’ve obtained them, nevertheless it’s okay in the event that they’re already hatching upon arrival or if it takes longer than 14 days.
When ought to I launch my Fly Stoppers?
Launch them at daybreak or nightfall when temperatures are cooler and there’s much less gentle to make sure security from daytime predators resembling ants and birds.
The place ought to I launch my Fly Stoppers?
Launch Fly Stoppers in fly-breeding “sizzling spots,” areas the place natural matter is decomposing and the place animals eat, drink, and frequent, resembling manure assortment websites. Moist locations the place they gained’t get stepped on by animals or eaten by ants or birds are greatest.
How do I launch my Fly Stoppers?
Make a small gap within the floor and sprinkle a small handful of the contents of the bag into the outlet. Cowl calmly with dust, straw, or manure. Apply to as many places as potential and launch a brand new cargo each 3-Four weeks throughout fly season.
How do I do know if my Fly Stoppers are working?
You must see a lower within the variety of grownup flies after about 30-60 days when used repeatedly each Three to Four weeks. Keep in mind, Fly Stoppers have an effect on fly copy however gained’t have an effect on the present inhabitants of grownup flies.
Will Fly Stoppers damage me or my horses?
No, Fly Stoppers gained’t chew, sting, or hurt people or different animals.
What sort of flies to they assist management?
Fly Stoppers work on “filth” flies resembling home flies, blow or bottle flies. They don’t, nonetheless, work on any sort of water-breeding flies.
What if my canine eats my Fly Stoppers?
Neither the Fly Stoppers or the wooden shavings contained in the bag are poisonous to canine, nonetheless, the plastic bag itself actually isn’t a good suggestion to eat.
• To hurry up the hatching course of, strive storing your Fly Stoppers in a heat place (80 ̊F)
• To decelerate the hatching course of, retailer them in a fridge at 42 ̊ F for 3-5 days
• Keep away from utilizing pesticides or fly sprays close to your Fly Stoppers
• Manure administration is vital – take away, dry, and consolidate as a lot as potential
• Fly Stoppers can solely journey about 50 ft, so if fly administration on neighboring properties isn’t as much as scratch, think about fly traps or different alternate options to maintain neighboring flies in examine
• Fly “sizzling spots” can embody locations resembling fence traces, below water troughs, and the sides of manure piles
• Be careful for ants and birds, together with chickens, that may eat your Fly Stoppers. Attempt putting them away from ant piles or in piles of grass to guard them from birds.
• Begin utilizing Fly Stoppers as quickly because the evening temperatures are above 40 ̊ for 3 nights in a row and use repeatedly all through fly season
• Use the overall variety of animals in your property when contemplating what number of Fly Stoppers to make use of
• Use together with OutSmart® Fly Spray and SmartBug-Off® Pellets for complete fly management
As all the time, in case you have every other questions, you may all the time attain out to our product specialists on our Buyer Care Staff.
Read the original article